Are you looking at your life wondering how you ended up going to that school, living in that city, working in that job, or even how you settled for that relationship? You've been making move after move in your life, but you never seem to be all-the-way happy or fulfilled. Have you ever said, "is this really my life?" or wondered what plan God had for your life when He created you?
In Permission Slips, you'll follow along as Fon Strong James shares with you how she went from being a complete control freak and making her own seemingly-successful, but imperfect life decisions that ultimately resulted in divorce and the wrong career path, to finally surrendering to God's perfect plan and purpose for her life.
This book will help you understand:
- Why you were created in the first place.
- Why it's so important to get God's permission in everything you do.
- How God uses every decision you make to get you back on course to your pre-determined destiny, even if you've gone the wrong way.
- How to discover your assignment by God, and what you need to stay mission-minded.
- How to live a life that is pleasing to God first, and then everything you desire on earth will be yours. When you get God's permission in everything you do, you'll truly live happily ever after.